Call ACT to learn more about the conference planning process and how you can help out!
Be a Sponsor Organization to:
- Get FREE ATTENDANCE and meaningful volunteer experience for 2 representatives
- Get Free Exhibit space for your organization throughout the conference
- Be Listed on all promotional materials
- Engage your organization in the planning process, choosing the theme, logo, color scheme, workshop ideas, entertainment and more!
- Make friends with other self-advocacy leaders on the committee
- Enjoy food during every meeting
Attend an Information Session to learn if joining the planning committee is right for your organization:
5:00pm on Tuesday, July 10th
Griggs Midway Building
1821 University Ave W
STE 330 – S
Saint Paul, MN
Download the Planning Committee Flyer Here
- What is Disability Power Day?
- Dates: 2nd Thursday and Friday of the month, 9/13 or 9/14, 10/11 or 10/12, 11/8 or 11/9 (THURSDAY AND FRIDAYS ARE THE SAME, ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE). Attendance will be capped at 45 each day so sign up early.
- Where: St. George Greek Othrodox Church, 1111 Summit Ave Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.
- Call or email with questions, 651-641-0297 email@example.com
Sign Up For Thursday, October 11th Here
Sign Up For Friday, October 12th Here
Read the SAM Blog to catch up on what’s happening around the state
Reach out to your local SAM organizer for more information about group meetings and opportunities for you to get involved in self-advocacy projects.
Download the SAM brochure
Contact ACT if you’re Interested