- What is Disability Power Day?
- Download the Flyer and Registration form here
- Sign up for February’s Disability Power Day or the whole Winter/Spring series
Advocating Change Together
1821 University Ave W STE 306-S
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Details: Disability Power Day – February’s Agenda
- Date: Friday, February 9th
- Where: St. George Greek Othrodox Church, 111 Summit Ave Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Time: 10am-2pm. Please let us now how long you can attend – we only want people leaving during lunch time in-between morning and afternoon sessions (11:30-12:30)
- Morning session 10am-11:30am – Group Building, Human Rights Review, Disability and Culture
- Lunch, 11:30am-12:30pm: FREE and DELICIOUS
- Afternoon session 12:30pm-2pm – Disability and Culture Continued Featuring Skits with Role Playing
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.