- What is Disability Power Day?
- Download the registration-flyer here
- Sign up for October’s Disability Power Day or the whole fall/winter series online, mail/email your registration-flyer to ACT, or just call.
Advocating Change Together
1821 University Ave W STE 306-S
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Details: Disability Power Day – October Agenda
- Date: October 13th
- Where: Merriam Park Library 1831 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Time: 10:30am-3:00pm
- Morning session, 10:30am start: Personal Empowerment lead by Ally People Solutions
- Lunch, noon start: FREE and DELICIOUS – world cafe style conversations – this is also the time to come if only attending afternoon or leave if only attending the morning
- Afternoon session, 1:30pm start: Poetry writing with Cow Tipping Press
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.