- What is Disability Power Day?
- Download the flyer registration form here
- Sign up for November’s Disability Power Day or the whole fall/winter series
Advocating Change Together
1821 University Ave W STE 306-S
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Details: Disability Power Day – November Agenda
- Date: November 17
- Where: Merriam Park Library 1831 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Time: 10:30am-2:00pm (Please let us now how long you can attend – only morning, only afternoon and if you plan on leaving in the middle of either of those sessions)
- Morning session, 10:30am start: Community Life Goals lead by Olmstead Academy Graduates
- Lunch, noon start: FREE and DELICIOUS – world cafe style conversations – this is also the time to come if only attending afternoon or leave if only attending the morning
- Afternoon session, 12:45pm start: Value Collage Art
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.