- What is Disability Power Day?
- Download the flyer and registration form here
- Sign up for November’s Disability Power Day or the whole fall/winter series
Advocating Change Together
1821 University Ave W STE 306-S
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Details: Disability Power Day – December Agenda
- Date: December 8th
- Where: Merriam Park Library 1831 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Time: 10:30am-1:00pm (Please let us now how long you can attend – only morning, only afternoon and if you plan on leaving in the middle of either of those sessions)
- Morning session, 10:30am start: Personal Empowerment led by Ally People Solutions
- Lunch, 11:30 start: FREE and DELICIOUS – Learn about available Micro Grants available that can help you achieve sustainable positive change. Areas of focus are employment, housing, and community life.
- Afternoon session, 12:00pm start: Micro Grant Writting and/or Exploring Your Learning Style
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.