Join Us for ACT’s Picnic – Hosted by ACT’s Board
Sunday, July 29
900 Fairview Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104
Enjoy Free Food, Games, Prizes, Music, Singing, and Fun. It’s a chance to catch up with old friends or make new ones. ACT’s picnic brings together people from across our different programs and is a great way to learn about what ACT does if your unfamiliar. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. We hope you invite family, friends and others who may be interested to join us.
Download the Flyer HERE
For food and planning purposes please register (you and/or your group) HERE
Call ACT to learn more about the conference planning process and how you can help out!
Be a Sponsor Organization to:
- Get FREE ATTENDANCE and meaningful volunteer experience for 2 representatives
- Get Free Exhibit space for your organization throughout the conference
- Be Listed on all promotional materials
- Engage your organization in the planning process, choosing the theme, logo, color scheme, workshop ideas, entertainment and more!
- Make friends with other self-advocacy leaders on the committee
- Enjoy food during every meeting
Download the Planning Committee Flyer Here
Reach out to your local SAM organizer for more information about group meetings and opportunities for you to get involved in self-advocacy projects.
Download the SAM brochure
Contact ACT if you’re Interested